After a very long hiatus, I started blogging again. I always enjoyed blogging, but didn't enjoy the feeling that I had to blog X amount of times per week or month. It wasn't like I made some binding commitment to blog a certain amount of times per month. It was just like this personal standard that I held myself to and it made me sad that I wasn't meeting it. Not sure why. I'm weird like that. I obviously forgot about that standard over time and, well, fell off the blogging wagon.
But anyway, I'm back. And I've been blogging for several weeks. You just haven't seen these posts because I never published them. They were top secret material. Until now.
The secret is out: the husband and I are expecting our first child. A baby. Us, parents. I know, right?
So far this experience has been both exciting and scary. Exciting for obvious reasons: we get to welcome a mini-us into our lives! Scary cuz this is an entirely new experience and it caught us just a little off-guard. We started off as very clueless about what to expect, but we have been adapting well. Overall, it has been fun and keeps getting better with every passing week. It has also given me inspiration to write again and document this very exciting chapter.
I am about 22 weeks along now, so I'll be hitting that publish button on quite a few backlogged posts. Here goes nothing!
1 comment:
First off, congratulations! I saw these posts all of a sudden and thought I had some how missed all these weeks of posts before I got to this one. Glad to see you "back on the wagon" and sharing your experiences with the exciting new adventure that's in store for you both. Safe travels and best of luck with everything! -A
Post a Comment