We in da double digits, yo! Aaand that's about the most exciting part about this update. Yep, this week hasn't been much different from the previous three. Still grossed out by food. Still feeling shitty. So shitty, in fact, that I spent the very first hours of 2014 in front of my toilet. Shortly after midnight, I threw up my entire dinner. The puke persisted throughout the night, waking me up every 2 hours or so. You know, just in case there was anything left in my stomach (there wasn't.) Happy New Years to you too, baby.
I've been taking it day by day. Feeding myself is such a chore nowadays, and I'm sure I piss off my husband every night when he asks "what do you want to eat?" and I respond with the usual "Nothing. bleh." New Years dinner was actually the first meal that I cooked in over two weeks. And we all know what happened to that meal. I just don't like my own food anymore. So I'm still not cooking. :(
Symptoms: I feel like shit.
Foods I can't stand: Same as last week
Cravings: None. But when I do eat, I'm really liking carbs. Potatoes, pasta, bread. A huge departure from my non-prego diet, but I must eat. And with this lack of appetite, I'll take whatever I can stomach.
Thankful for: my sickness. Weird, right? But I haven't had a check up for three weeks and have no idea what's going on inside my body right now. Feeling sick is the only sign that things are a-okay. So yeah, I'm thankful for that.
Current weight: 113.5 lbs. I dropped down to 111 after my barf episode. The weight has gradually risen throughout the week.

No comments:
Post a Comment