
{source Lolcats and funny pictures}
The last wedding-mare I had started off with me watching football. I was enjoying a couple good games on a Saturday morning/afternoon with Miss Tortolita. And then one of the games hits halftime and we look at the clock and realize that it is 2pm! Our wedding mass is scheduled to begin at 2:30pm! We're still lounging around in regular clothes like it's any other day. Haha! So somehow we get ready in like 20 minutes and drive to he church. To our surprise, we're sharing mass with a Quincenera whose color scheme happens to be teal! (completely opposite of our wine & champagne colors scheme) eff! So, we walk in to church late and take our seats up front, but there is this rotten little girl there telling us that those seats are reserved for her little friends. I choose to ignore the brat, and she stands up and gives me attitude. At this point I'm scared of this little monster and have no choice but to find a seat on the second row.
So, yep, the Tortolitos are just sitting as part of an audience for this random teal-colored Quincenera party on the day of our wedding! weah. I think i'm just worried about us not being on time for our wedding! I feel like we're putting so much working into this and it's just a one-shot deal. Oh well...just a bad dream...
I guess wedding nightmares aren't only for the bride. Do you have wedding-mares?
2 comments:
Aww! Yes I totally have! In mine I was at the reception hall in curlers trying to make sure everything is ready. Then the cake falls apart and I have to find someone to build us a new cake! Yes at the exact time our mass is supposed to start!
EVERYONE has wedding nightmares. :) Mine usually involve the officiant (who we haven't officially found yet) and showing up to the wedding unprepared.
Post a Comment