Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Favor You Can Eat, continued

A while back I talked a little bit about our idea for wedding favors. Since we've got less than a month to go now, I think it's about time we finalize them. The idea is to keep these as simple as possible so as to not complicate our lives any further. We'll be ordering the macaroons from the nearby Bottega Louie bakery for the evening before the wedding. In the meantime, the packaging can be taken care of.

I picked up plastic hexagon-shaped boxes and some ribbon from a local craft store.



After some box-folding, ribbon-clipping, and glue-gunning we had ourselves a pretty, presentable, and quick favor box!




Add some macaroons and ta-daa:


Wedding favors on the quick!


We'll most likely have these waiting for guests at their seat for them to enjoy at some point during the evening. I'm crossing my fingers that most of these end up in peoples' bellies instead of in the trash.

What do you think? Did you opt for edible or traditional wedding favors?

No comments: