Anyway, my girlfriends are so good to me. Two weekends ago my sister/maid-of-honor organized my bachelorette party in Las Vegas and it was everything that I could have ever asked for: quality time with my chicas, good food, plenty of drinks, and lots of dancing (and an occasional phallic shaped cupcake ha!)
I'll let the pictures do the talking:
As soon as we finished checking into the hotel, we headed downstairs for some pool time. Laying by the pool and floating on pool floaties takes up lots of energy (ha!) so naturally we had to stuff our faces afterwards.
Looking down the balcony made me feel dizzy, so I diverted my attention to the camera.
We pre-partied in our room with some dranks and homemade cupcakes - yum!
The girls surprised me with a limo ride to the Wynn where we had dinner reservations. I told you they were awesome!
Dinner at Switch: a crazy cool restaurant where the walls switch up on you. I can't explain it; it must be experienced.
After making sure we had stuffed our bellies, we moved the party to Tryst nightclub where we probably danced for 4 hours straight. I don't know...I lost track of time.
Funny story: we got kicked out of the club! Apparently one of the security guards decided to pick on my friend for having her shoes off. He must have not noticed that 50% of the girls in the club had also taken their shoes off by 3am (duh!) For some reason, he chose to pick on my friend and "asked her to leave." We weren't gonna let her go alone, so we all walked out of the club..some of us still barefoot.One night in Vegas was enough to distract me from the all-wedding-all-the-time state of mind. It was perfect! Thanks, girls, for the memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment