Here I am waiting to be transformed. Hair down, no makeup, awkward smile...the perfect before foto:
{By the way, Mr. Tortolito: I know this is your blog too, but please ignore this post. I trust that you won't click the link below. You'll be happy you didn't. Plis?}

First, Isabel did a half-up/half-down 'do with volume on the top and curls on the bottom.
Back view:

And with my looong mantilla veil (which Isabel just about started crying when she put it on me. Me? I just laughed..haha!)

I really liked my hair as it was, but I wanted to see how it would look like to the side. Isabel did some pinning-up:

As you can probably tell by my happy face, I loved it!

From another angle. Since I haven't found anything to put in my hair yet, we improvised and used my mom's brooch. I definitely need to find some sort of hair decoration, and quick!
And now, the final look with my mantilla and blusher.
Loves it! I'm so happy to have Isabel on my team! Now, what should I do about my hair decoration? Got any suggestions?
2 comments:
You look AMAZING!! I love the way you hair look!! your going to be one HOT bride :P
you look so gorgeous! Mr. Tortolito se va a desmayar en cuanto te vea tan bonita!!
Post a Comment