While I don't have much actual product to share just yet, I've got plenty of inspiration!
Mr. Tortolito and I want to keep our invitation suite clean and easy for our guests to handle. Our main inspiration came from the ever-popular booklet designed by Mrs. Lime on Weddingbee:

{Source}How great are these invites?!
After spending several days sorting through magazines and online sources, this was all the inspiration we needed for a solid starting point. Our goal now is to create a booklet-style invitation suite with a softer, more romantic feel. Think cursive fonts and papel picado.
I picked up a Fiskars border punch from Michaels to help achieve the papel picado look:
{Source}We're also thinking about incorporating some of the elements from our Save the Dates to keep our stationery theme alive....but you're gonna have to wait to see how the final product turns out before I share any more details of the look! ;)
I don't know about you, but I get super nervous taking on all these craft projects. Crafting and being artsy is not intuitive to me. But, I'm stubborn. And I'll make it happen, even if it costs way more time than any money we could potentially be saving. Besides, it's such a rewarding feeling to create your own wedding masterpieces, no?
Do DIY projects make you nervous? Or is it just me...
1 comment:
I am super nervous too but maybe because I've changed my design like 5 times lol
I love the suspense on your invitations :)
Post a Comment