One of the many things that I love about Mexico are all the COLORS! I am all about vibrant, loud, festive colors and I hope to achieve this mood for our wedding. I'm sure you got a feel for all the colors from the previous set of pictures that I posted. They give so much character to the little towns in Mexico, and I wanted it to show in all of our fotos.
Take, for example, this wall with a hot pink stripe. We found it and were like "You know, Michael. This whole frolicking around the streets of San Miguel de Allende is fun and all, but Los Tortolitos are ready for their closeup. K? Thx."
Sike! These shots were totally Michael's idea. For whatever reason, I am looovin' that pink stripe.
Well, Mr. Amici was having none of our froufrou close up pictures. Shortly after, he lined us up at the end of an open hall and told us to chase after him and his fancy camera.
After our work out, we were able to take a quick breather.
We ended our engagement session strolling hand-in-hand through a cobblestone-lined path. These are defo some of my faves.
That day, Mr. Tortolito and I toasted to completing our very first wedding task. Like I mentioned before, engagement pictures are def not necessary. BUT, I'm really glad we went for it. Now we have these sweet photos that capture some of those blissful days following our engagement and the excitement we were feeling. We weren't exactly sure what to do with them at first, but I think we have a few wedding projects lined up where we are thinking about incorporating them.
Did you take engagement pictures? What did you use them for?
No comments:
Post a Comment