Sunday, September 26, 2010

La Nueva Rola De Shakira

This is somewhat old news but have you heard Shakira's new single, Loca?



I heart it so much! It makes me want to let my hair down and dance like a wild woman. Shakira is Colombian, after all, so it's about time she came out with something a little more tropical.

Shakira is my favorite. I've been in love with her music since Pies Descalzos, but got kinda disappointed when she started singing in English. Yeah, I was jealous at age 17 when all the other girls on my high school cheerleading team started singing her songs. Especially because they sounded country-ish. Even then, I remained a loyal fan. And at least Shaki does good things for the world with her money, no? I really do consider her to be a true artist, although I've been less than impressed by her recent music and presentations. This song is giving me faith for her new album coming out soon. I'm excited!

Any other Shakira lovers out there?

No comments: