This box held the culmination of months of designing and laboring,
It almost pained me to part with them, but we knew this day was coming. I thought to myself "What if they end up in the trash? Will people notice all the hard work we put in to these? Will they like them?"
Realistically, yeah I'm sure 99% of them will end up in the trash; nobody is going to scrutinize them for hours like we did to determine how much work went into making them; and they might think they're "cute/nice"...maybe.
BUT, we love them! Despite many frustrations and doubts along the way, we are happy with the outcome of our humble attempt at a Do-It-Yourself invitation suite. And most importantly, we had fun making them!
I'm not quite ready to reveal the entire invitation suite just yet. But I'll leave you with a teaser...
So tell me, do any of you grow attached to your DIY projects? Is this a DIY side effect that I was not aware of, or is just that all this wedding biznez is making me crazy?!
No comments:
Post a Comment