Every so often, we'd sail by other boats. I particularly liked this one because of its colors.Thursday, April 15, 2010
Sunday Sail
A good friend of ours is into sailing. His family has a sailboat, and every so often he'll invite a group of friends for a Sunday Sail where we spend a relaxing day sailing the Pacific waters. It's kind of a cool experience. The hubs and I know zero about sailing and will most likely never, ever own a sailboat. It's cool to know someone who does and who enjoys taking friends along for the ride. We ventured out for a sailing adventure this past Sunday. It happened to be colder and cloudier than we expected, but we didn't let that ruin our Sunday Sail.
The marina at Marina del Rey. Lots of boats waiting for their masters to take em for a spin. It's pretty cool checking out peoples' boats, and I love how they all have a unique name!
There's not much to do on a sailboat except enjoy the view of the coast from the opposite end. And drink wine while chit chatting with the homies.
Every so often, we'd sail by other boats. I particularly liked this one because of its colors.
The sea animals were especially active on Sunday. We saw a good amount of seals chillin' in the waters. Dolphins entertained us for a good while. Can you see them?
Every so often, we'd sail by other boats. I particularly liked this one because of its colors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment