It was poofy, heavy, lacey, ruffley, BIG. It was everything that I didn't think I wanted in a dress until I tried it on for the first time and fell in love.It took a small army of bridesmaids to get the dress on without messing up my hair. And, yes, it's kinda weird having your friends dress you. I had to stand there with my arms raised, protecting my hair, while this ginormous dress was carefully pulled over me. No one seemed to mind, though. We giggled our way through it. More than anything, I was excited to finally get to wear my dress.


The bridesmaids touched up a bit before go-time.

My mommy looked gorgeous. She was in and out of my room the whole morning, and I'm a little sad she couldn't spend the entire morning with us in the room during prep time. She made our wedding cake, though, and was busy setting it up at our venue that morning. The things that moms do for their kids.

Sister and bridesmaid sharing a few laughs before heading out.

After putting on my dress, things got a little more fast paced. Our schedule for the day had officially started and things had to keep moving smoothly (mostly because I was super paranoid about being late for church.) A couple more touch ups, and we were out the door...


{All fotos by the fabulous Phoebe Joy}
5 comments:
Everyone looks beautiful and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl your hair looks fierce
I love your dress! The exact same thing happened with me. I thought I wanted a really simple dress until I tried on "the one"
YOU look AMAZING!!!!!
I love your dress and the hair! well everything!
Te ves hermosa =)
I love the picture of your momma standing there looking so so proud! Love your dress and hair...
Thank you all for the sweet comments! :)
Post a Comment