Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wedding Week

Sheesh, who would have thought that your wedding week could be so busy? Well that's the case for these Tortolitos, so sorry for the lack of updates! As busy as it's been, I'm trying to enjoy the rest of my time as a fiance. Last weekend consisted of moving Mr. Tortolito in to our casita (finally!!), so we got very little done wedding prep-wise. But, it was the next biggest step we've taken together as a couple since getting engaged. Next big step: to seal the deal!

My goals for this week are to keep exercising daily to stay sane and feel my 100% absolute best for Saturday; finish all of our last minute DIY projects on Wednesday; and soak up & appreciate every single moment leading up to our big day on Saturday. Can I do it? I think so!

I'll try my best to poke my head in here before the weekend to keep you all updated. Here's to a wonderful week! :)

1 comment:

A. Marigold said...

Good luck if we don't "see" you before then!