Friday, November 6, 2009

This Is It

Wow. It's finally here! Tomorrow morning I'm waking up to one of the most important and monumental days of mine and Mr. Tortolito's lives: our wedding day.

This week went by entirely too fast. Wait, no, the last 18 months went by entirely too fast. Wedding planning has been an incredible journey and such a unique experience. I'm kinda going to miss it but I am soooo looking forward to being Mrs. Tortolita. I can't wait to see what else life has in store for these Tortolitos.


I loved sharing our wedding planning process with the blog world. Thanks to anyone out there who followed us.

we'll see ya on the flip side!!

<3

4 comments:

Belinda C said...

I'm very excited for you! Hurry back to post pics!

Joy @ HowJoyful said...

YAY!!! Congrats Espero que sea un amazing day for you two :)

GIOVANNA said...

felicidades!! i'm sure you had an amazing wedding day!

Phoebe said...

Congratulations you two! :)