Baby's due date still seems far away to me, but days have been really flying by. I'm four weeks into this third tri and just barely getting some down time to blog. For one, I got sick at the start of week 28. It was a harsh reminder that my immune system is still compromised. Not fun. I'm all better now, but then husband and I went into full-on nesting mode. Getting rid of furniture, replacing it with more functional pieces, decluttering, reorganizing, figuring out how to fit a crib into a 700 sq ft loft. You know, making space for our new roommate. It has been fun, but very time consuming. There is still plenty of work to be done, but I think we are in a good place.
Even though I haven't kept up with the weekly blog update, I've been good about the weekly pictures. Each week I look at this belly and can't imagine how it can get any bigger. I feel so stretched out; it's kind of uncomfortable! But baby is just doing its job, and I'm happy for that.
![]() |
Thoughts on Food: I've been eating pretty well, but I have to be careful because I never know when those nasty indigestion symptoms will show up. Sometimes I can eat a whole, hearty meal and feel content. Some days I'll eat a salad and burp it up the rest of the day.
Cravings: None. I'm starting to think this whole "pregnant women have insane cravings" thing is a myth.
Thankful For: An active baby. Yes, its movements can be really uncomfortable at times but I'm still in awe that there is a living human being inside of that bump. A strong, healthy, and active one.
Cravings: None. I'm starting to think this whole "pregnant women have insane cravings" thing is a myth.
Thankful For: An active baby. Yes, its movements can be really uncomfortable at times but I'm still in awe that there is a living human being inside of that bump. A strong, healthy, and active one.
Current Weight: 121.5 lbs at 31 weeks. Slow but steady weight gain.




No comments:
Post a Comment