Back to reality at 25 weeks. The past three weeks were like a dream. It made it hard to come back to daily life as usual. I've been super tired this week, too, so that has also put a damper on my mood. I'm not sure if it's a jet lag thing or what. I slept most of the day Sunday when we returned, and I've been getting plenty of regular nighttime sleep this entire week. But for some reason as soon as 5/6pm hits I get so fatigued. I'm looking forward to this weekend so that I can sleep in a bit for two days in a row. Hopefully that will solve my sleepy-headedness.
Despite being sad about having to end our vacation, we did come home excited to start doing some solid baby space planning. I think the correct term is "nesting?" Yes, we can't wait to start nesting! The plan is to dedicate these upcoming weekends to de-cluttering and getting rid of some furniture. Our little loft is not baby friendly at all right now, so we have a lot of work to do. But we are super excited to get started on it and make room for this child.
I've missed my fun weekly survey, so let's get back to that.
Symptoms: Tired. So tired. I feel like a zombie as soon as 5pm hits. Like I said, I'm not sure if my body is still recovering from crossing so many time zones or if I'm just being a tired preggo. I'm hoping this will resolve itself next week after getting some extra Zzz's this weekend.
Thoughts on Food: Why do I still not have a raging appetite? That whole thing about your appetite returning with a vengeance during the 2nd trimester is lies. All lies. I have no more food aversions, but I'm not necessarily hungry either. I was a little disappointed during our vacation that I couldn't eat more. The options of delicious foods were plentiful during our travels, but I just couldn't eat more than a small portion at a time. It's like my stomach has gotten smaller or something.
Thankful for: Coming home safely from a fantastic vacation. I can't wait to travel more as a family of 3.
Current weight: 119! The last time I weighed myself was at 19 weeks, and I was at 115.5 lbs. This baby is growing! Hooray!

No comments:
Post a Comment