Aw man, I missed a day of blogging yesterday. It was so not intentional. What had happened was that we had friends over for dinner and drinks. Then after dinner we spontaneously decided to walk to
The Association for more drinky time. I planned on writing my daily post after getting home, but, well, I was really in no condition to be blogging. So..I failed. But the night itself was a big win! Here are some pictures from our impromptu dinner party last night.

On the menu: roasted beef brisket with red wine reduction and scalloped potatoes.

Husband the carver.

After our meal we popped open a bottle of cava to have a group toast with Dan & Anthony in celebration of their engagement.


Oh, these two. A typical Kirstin & Anthony foto.

A bit blurry, but I love this picture! I don't remember what we were talking about here, but clearly it was very funny.
Impromptu dinner parties are the best! Must do this more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment