Sunday, April 17, 2011

Danthony

This morning, husband and I had a brunch date with two of our besties. We had a delicious meal at Taste on Melrose.


It has to be one of the better restaurants we've gone to on the trendy strip of Melrose. My crab cake benedict plate was delish!


We had a great time catching up, and celebrating their engagement!! We heard the good news after returning from our Spain trip, and have been meaning to get together with the boys and hear all about it.

Congratulations Dan and Anthony!

Anthony (on the right) has been our good friend since freshman year at USC. We all survived the engineering program together, and he was even my stunt partner for 4 years on the competition cheer team (see below).

ahh, good ol' cheer days. That's Anthony on the left! He never let me touch the floor. :)

Anthony started dating Dan 3 years ago and, of course, Dan became a good friend of ours as well. We are super happy and excited for them!

The boys & I

Just to add to that excitement: husband and I get to be groomsman/woman for Anthony!

eeeep! I'm so excited!!

Dan and Anthony still aren't sure when the wedding will happen. They literally got engaged like two weeks ago, so the date is one of the many things to be determined. But hopefully California will get its damn act together soon so that our friends (and many others) can enjoy their wedding planning process to the fullest.

Congrats boys!!!

No comments: