I now understand why so many people seem to disappear from blog land after weddings. My excuse, at least, is that married life is busy! I felt like I've been catching up with life for the past month and a half. Immediately after returning from our honeymoon, I had school & final exams to worry about, we had to finish moving Mr. Tortolito in (not to mention the whole getting used to living together part), organize our post-wedding mess of a home, we had a new addition to our family (I'm a tia now!), and then the whole holiday season to top it all off.
Besides all that, I kind of felt like I needed a break. I was a bit over weddings and was too lazy to figure out how to document our wedding. Didn't wanna deal with it. But I think I'm ready now.
Sorry to neglect you, blog. :(
The good news is that we received our professional pictures! I can't wait to share them on our blog, but I need to do a little mental organizing and figure out how I should present everything on here.
I hope that everyone is enjoying their holiday season and are able to spend quality time with your loved ones as 2009 comes to a close.
I promise to be back soon and get started on some recaps!
1 comment:
Feliz Año!! Cant wait to see your pics.
Post a Comment